The Lifelong Learning Institute 2 KATRANITSA THEODORA conducts 10-hour seminars, at a distance or in person for businesses that:
- are engaged in the production, processing, storage, transport or handling of food supply
- are engaged in retail and food distribution
- are engaged in mass catering and confectionery
- operate as laboratories for the production or processing of food
Businesses are obliged to train all their staff involved in food handling in accordance with applicable law (ΥΑ 14708 / 10-08-2007 / Government Gazette 1616 / Β / 17-08-2007).
- Certificate of successful attendance, which is now a prerequisite for participation in the mandatory examination of HFA.
To whom it is addressed:
- Employees in businesses of health interest who come in any way in contact with food (Restaurants, Cafes, Patisseries, Hotels, Steakhouses, Bakeries, Supermarkets, Cheese Factories, Kindergartens, etc.)
Cost: 60 € (includes participation in the Hellenic Food Authority examination)