Through the program “Intercultural Education: Theory and Practice” the possibility of specialized knowledge in Intercultural Education is provided so that the trainees can deal with multiculturalism in the school environment, in any other structure but also in society in general.
Duration: 500 hours
ECVET Credits: 20
Mode of delivery: Distance learning
To whom it is addressed:
- Appointed and non-appointed teachers of all specialties and all levels.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Those employed in Accommodation Centers for Asylum Seekers and Unaccompanied Minors.
- Graduates of Humanities, Visual Arts, Theatrical Education, etc.
- Special educators.
- Graduates of TEI and IEK (Social Work, Babysitters, Speech Therapists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Special Preschool Education, etc.).
- Anyone interested in training on management and integration of people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Training Certificate
- Additional credit-points in public sector competitions
- Historical background of intercultural education
- Institutional framework of Intercultural Education in Greece
- The role of management and pedagogical guidance in the formation of intercultural school
- The education of refugee students in Greece
- Bilingual Education
- School performance of non-native students
- Xenophobia, stereotypes, prejudices, racism
- Intercultural Curricula
- Development of work plans and activities with intercultural content
Cost: from 345 €