The Ministry of Labor has announced a new subsidized training program (Voucher) in Technical Skills for cutting-edge industries, entitled “Counseling, Support, Training, Certification and Promotion of Employment for unemployed people aged 30-49 years in technical skills for cutting-edge industries”.
Beneficiaries: unemployed 30-49 years old
Education allowance: up to €2,520
Duration: the total duration of each program, theoretical training and on-the-job training, is up to 600 hours.
Vocational training, up to 200 hours (in a relevant field)
Acquisition of work experience up to 380 hours (details pending)
Certification of acquired skills
Selection of the training subject from a variety of different disciplines.
Indicative Training Sectors:
Sport / Entertainment
Health – Welfare & Social Care
Tourism – Catering
- Photocopy of Unemployment Card & Proof of Renewal
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport
- Copy of Degree
- Photocopy of Beneficiary Bank Account Booklet
- Tax Clearance Note for the Tax Year 2019
- Official Document showing the AMKA and AMIKA (if applicable)
For further information please contact us:
Telephone: 2521045131, e-mail: email@example.com