Educational program “Training of Instructors of the Teaching of Modern Greek as a Second-Foreign Language to immigrants-refugees, Roma (Methodology and educational approach techniques)”. Through the program, the trainees will acquire knowledge and skills in order to respond to the maximum in the education of vulnerable social groups, especially immigrants and refugees.
Duration: 9 months / 500 hours
ECVET Credits: 20
To whom it is addressed:
- Teachers of all levels and types of schools
- Non-qualified and prospective teachers
- Educational Executives
- Social workers, sociologists
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Employees of private and public education providers for vulnerable social groups (immigrants, refugees, etc.)
- Anyone interested in training in the management of people with different linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
- Public University Training Certificate
- Stages of evolution of the Greek language over time, in the context of changes in the population structure of Greek society.
- Migrants and Refugees: similarities and differences in the educational process. The teaching of the first / mother tongue. Forms of bilingualism
- The role of the Greek language in the context of the social adaptation of refugees and immigrants in Greece.
- Design – development – management of teaching material of Modern Greek, based on the characteristics and needs of the target group: a) adult migrants – refugees, b) underage migrant and refugee students.
- Cultural profile and cognitive background of learners in relation to the Greek language.
- Prerequisites for good management of intercultural class: the specific characteristics of the trainees by gender, social and religious background.
- Characteristics and content of language proficiency levels based on international and European data.
- Basic parameters of intercultural education and teacher training. Basic parameters and strategies of the educational process of learning Modern Greek as a second / foreign language.
- Techniques for assessing the educational process
- New Technologies and teaching of Modern Greek as a second / foreign language.
Cost: from 345 €
For more information please contact us
e-mail: email@example.com or
Fill out the interest form below